Book Contest

Book Contest
What saying (dealing with fraud) does this picture represent?

Friday, October 1, 2010

Presses will be rolling!

The final proof has been approved by me and in about 3-4 weeks I will have books in hand for my first speaking engagement at my Rotary club (So. Hilo). I have just secured a TV spot with a station in Pleasanton, Ca. that broadcasts to over 300,000 households in the Livermore Valley. The reason I love Jay Leno's humor (I have two quotes in my book-one on the back cover) is that his jokes "just crack me up." Here is one from this week by Leno that was on my favorite site, http://www.politicalhumor.about.com/: "President Obama has been meeting with voters in what he calls 'backyard chats.' He's held these in real people's backyards. You know something, I think all politicians should talk to people in their backyards. Then you could take what they say and spread it on the lawn." Stay tuned for the next update from me on the completion date for the book from the pinter, Publishers Graphics, Chicago, Il.

No comments:

Post a Comment